Cuisinart Elite Food Processor : An Excellent Line Of Kitchen Appliances
Cuisinart Elite food processor collection is the latest line of kitchen appliances that the company Cuisinart has released to the market. Cuisinart is a company that has dedicated its resources to creating fine kitchen appliances that can make cooking faster and easier.
About The Cuisinart Elite Food Processor Collection
Just as its name suggests, the collection Cuisinart Elite is actually a brand used to identify the best among Cuisinart’s kitchen appliances. Among the pieces included in the collection are the famous Cuisinart food processors, blender and mini processor.
The Cuisinart Elite Collection Food Processor line is designed to be practical and innovative, with easy to use features perfect for both professional chefs and homeowners. The collection is equipped with Cuisinart’s patent-pending Seal
Tight technology which prevents spills and messes often associated with food processors. This line has 3 models which you can choose from, each with the ability to slice, knead and mix virtually any food you can think of.
Do you want to experience the food processor of the future? Perhaps the Cuisinart Elite 12 cup Food Processor is for you. This food processor comes with a 12 cup work bowl and nestles a smaller 4 cup bowl within it. Its slicing disc is adjustable to up to 6 settings and also comes with a fine/medium shredding disc.
- Cuisinart® Elite Collection™ 12-Cup Food Processor has an adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, making this multiple food processors in one
- The exclusive SealTight™ Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring
- 1000-watt motor, an easy on/off locking system with push-button release, Cuisinart® Supreme® wide-mouth feedtube and cover assembly, electronic touchpad controls, on/off/pulse and blue LED lights
- Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1 to 6mm)
- Reversible shredding disc (fine/medium)
- Large and small chopping/mixing blades with BladeLock system
- Dough blade
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Measures 7.5″ L x 10.75″ W x 16″ H
- Weighs 19 lb.
- UL listed
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty on motor; 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on processor
- Model FP-12
Basically, the 12 cup food processor is two processors in one because you can perform two actions all at the same time. For instance, you can make salsa in the small 4 cup bowl while slicing vegetables in the large 12 cup bowl. All of these actions are made possible through the processor’s 1000-watt motor. This model retails from $203 to $249 depending on your location or the store you order it from.
If you’re the type of person who wants his cooking done fast, you can set your sights on the Cuisinart Elite 14 cup Food Processor. Just like the 12 cup, the 14 cup processor has a small 4.5-cup bowl nestled within its 14 cup bowl. However, it also has an additional 11-cup medium sized bowl, thus allowing you to perform 3 tasks at the same time.
- The Cuisinart Elite Collection 14-Cup Die Cast Food Processor features an adjustable slicing disc for convenient food preparation
- 4.5-cup work bowl nestled inside the 14-cup bowl
- Slicing, shredding disc, and dough blade allows for versatile use
- Includes storage case to protect food processor when not in use
- 14-cup capacity
- Locking lid keeps contents inside
- Wide mouth gives you plenty of space to fill the processor
- LED lit controls
- Die-cast steel
- Wipe clean exterior
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Model FP-14DCN
Aside from the slicing and shredding disc, the 14 cup also has a wide-mouth feed tube which means you won’t have to pre-slice most of your vegetables just to be able to shoot it into the processor. This model can be bought for $299.99 or $239.99 when on sale.
Not satisfied with the 14 cup? Try the Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Food Processor 16-cup. This model is the mother of all food processors. Like the 14 cup, it lets you perform 3 tasks at once, but in a much larger scale. Perhaps you’d like to cook pizza? Well why not shred cheese in the 4.5 cup bowl, slice tomatoes in the 13-cup bowl and knead dough in the 16-cup work bowl in one go? This is the power of the Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast 16-cup food processor.
- Nested 16-cup and 4 1⁄2-cup work bowls for a variety of tasks.
- SealTight™ Advantage prevents leaks and holds blade in place when pouring.
- Easy-to-use touchpad with blue LEDs and large buttons for On, Off, Dough and Pulse.
- Slicing blade adjusts from 0mm to 10mm.
- Shredding disc reverses for fine or medium results.
- Functions include chop, purée, knead, shred, slice and emulsify.
- Wide-mouth feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables.
- Die-cast metal base offers a commercial look and heavy-duty construction.
- Includes storage case for blades and discs.
- 1500W peak-power motor.
- 8 3/4″ x 11″ x 17 1/2″ high.
- 24 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This feature also has a pour spot on the bowl, which makes pouring easier and without mess. Plus its 1mm/6mm stainless steel slicing disc guarantees that it can chop and slice virtually any food, even meats like beef or pork. This model is one of the best rated processors in the market and it retails for around $435 but is available for $356 when on sale.
Cuisinart Elite Collection is definitely a best buy for all. They’ve generated mostly positive reviews from users and professional reviewers alike. Talk to you your nearest Cuisinart dealer to learn more about this exclusive line.